Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dukan Day 2 – Lost 3#! But can I really do this?!

Weight: 161.2
Exercise: Walked 45 min

I ate:
Fried eggs - 2 yolks & 1 white
2 slices sourdough toast
1 c strawberries
Grilled Filet mignon
Nonfat yogurt w/stevia, cinnamon & 2T oat bran
Grilled hamburger w/fat free cheddar
Grilled steak (not sure what kind)
Sugar free jell-o cups
Water
Iced coffee w/stevia & skim milk

Today was hard. It's hard to only eat meat, and I really like steak. I know I could make all sorts of fabulous recipes, but I'm not a cook. I'm also tired & busy right now. I have 3 kids. Two are wild Indians and the other is 3 months old!!

I feel too restricted by the food list. You can eat as much as you want but the choices aren't exciting me. Except for the filet - I've got to get more of that! I miss fruit, and I'm even allowing myself 2 servings a day bc of nursing.

It's motivating that I lost 3# and Husband lost 2. I'm going to keep trying. I know it's hard for H too, and he's a HUGE protein eater. Time will tell what we end up doing. Maybe this will just be a springboard to healthier eating. But we really need structure, and I know I'm better off without all those carbs bc of the gluten. My digestion is waaaaaay better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment