Saturday, May 26, 2012

Dukan Day 1 – Not Super Easy!

Weight: 164.2
Exercise: Walked 25 min

I ate:
Fried eggs - 2 yolks & 1 white
Bacon (reduced fat bacon is allowed - see below for pics of what I found)
Fat free cottage cheese
Iced coffee w/Stevia & skim milk
2 pieces dry sourdough toast (an add-on for bf'ing) (I read that your body processes sourdough similarly to whole wheat.)
Watermelon (an add-on for bf'ing)
Roast beef slices
Low fat ham slices
Filet Mignon grilled w/Trader Joe's South African seasoning
Hamburger grilled w/a little mustard & sugar-free ketchup
Plain yogurt w/stevia, cinnamon & oat bran
"Skinny" water
64 oz water
Coke Zero
1 sugar free jell-o cup

Husband is really glad he can have eggs & bacon. :) I'm thrilled I can have my iced coffee! I got our water ready in big containers this morning so we won't forget and can work on it all day.

It wasn't really that easy. I'm used to eating cereal and pita chips! I enjoyed the filet tho!!! Sugar free ketchup is something to get used to. I did find a great dessert - yogurt, stevia & cinnamon -- delish! There are a lot of recipes online but I don't really cook. But when we start eating vegetables I'll make a dip recipe I found - just garlic, yogurt & dried dill.

We didn't eat all of the cookies last night, and H says he keeps thinking about them. I've got to go throw them away!! Late-night bingeing could occur!!

Can't wait to see if we've lost any weight tomorrow!

20120526-200915.jpg

20120526-200938.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment