Wednesday, June 13, 2012

158.4! So good to see that 5!

Exercise: Ran around like a crazy woman at full speed, chasing my boys around the circle in Logan Square. They are FAST!

Ate:
Iced coffee usual
Frosted mini-wheats w fruit in the middle
Almond milk
Water
Iced green tea
Veggie burger w lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle & jalapeƱo mayo
A few sweet potato & regular fries
Potato chips w blue cheese
Chips & guacamole
Flavorice
BBQ wings w blue cheese
1 piece pizza wo cheese
Zillions of Froot Loops

We ate at Dunlay's Bar & Grill in Logan Square. It was delish! LOVE their homemade veggie burger. We went to LS bc we wanted to play the arcade games at Logan Hardware, but it was closed!!! We were so bummed.

I'm craving junk so badly. Hope I can hold off since that was a huge lunch and I'd really like to stay in the 150s this time!!

I wrote that before the wings and pizza. Lol. Oh, and the cereal. Okay 160s, I guess I'll be yo-yo'ing back up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment