Thursday, June 7, 2012

159.0(2)

Exercise: nothing really, but I took 4 kids 3 places & after getting in & out of the car 3x, I'm ready for my nap

I ate:
Fried eggs from my NEW frying pan!
Trader Joe's gluten free granola
Soy milk
1/2 Potbelly pizza sandwich (shared w/my 4-yo -- see pic of him rubbing his belly bc it was sooo good!!)
1/2 small bag salt & vinegar chips
Coke 0 + a splash of Cherry Coke
Small Red Mango cake batter froyo w/M&Ms & Butterfinger (I weakened) (while the froyo was awesome, it was really just a vehicle to get the candy into my mouth)
Iced coffee (the usual)
Water
Life cereal w/Truvia (DANGER ZONE - I've been known to eat a whole box of Life in 1 day.)
Soy milk
Cocoa Puffs Brownie Bites (I've gone off the deep end)

Ugh. Today turned into a carb binge. :( I hope I can do better tomorrow.

I'm glad I didn't gain today bc yesterday seemed high calorie. I'm trying to let hunger be my guide but it's getting harder to be "good." After Red Mango today, who knows what tomorrow holds!! And the problem is, I want more when I eat junk. More and more and more. It doesn't do to have a little! So I hope I can stop now. But we HAD to go to RM, bc it closed in Indy and Drew has to get his fix when he visits!! We even went before lunch so we wouldn't ruin our dessert appetites. ;) I blame eating the Life, too, on Drew. I normally don't allow it in my house!!

2 comments:

  1. I was JUST thinking that froyo was sounding good, and might have to make a trip later now.. :)

    ReplyDelete