Saturday, June 9, 2012

160.4 (156, it was fun while it lasted!)

Exercise: pushed strollered baby all over soccer fields; walked 30' w/2 big sisters (I <3 them.)

Iced coffee (usual)
Starbucks venti unsweetened iced coffee w/Equal & a splash of milk
Clif Builder's vanilla almond protein bar
Chicken Alfredo Pasta
Water
Italian Beef on rolls
Romaine lettuce
Poppy seed dressing
Flavorice Popsicle
Apple
Peanut butter
A few bites of everyone else's Italian ice

Of course I gained after yesterday's frenzy. Eating when you're not hungry is definitely a no-no! Weekends are so hard, but they're even more so with company. I wouldn't trade a visit from fab big sis2 for ANYthing, tho!!

I also ate pita chips yesterday - my current weakness. They're just too good! The bag is gone now tho, so I just have to avoid buying them again. Or maybe just not buy the massive Costco bag!

Today was better. Only thing I sort of lost it on was the peanut butter. I may be able to get away with that while nursing - time will tell.

My 8-yo won a sportsmanship medal for hardest worker in soccer today. So proud!! We are both working hard. :)


4 comments:

  1. I wish I could give your boy a big hug right now for winning that medal! I didn't make a big enough deal of it! I like your new background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Auntie!!!! I'm sure he knows how proud you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is AWESOME for Ayers!! Love that pic! I showed Sara the pic, and she said to tell him "Congrats" from her :)

    Pita chips are also a weakness of mine, and I know exactly what you mean about the Costco bag. This addiction started while I was pregnant w/ Kellyn..I think that just happened to be when I really discovered them. It's continued ever since, but I just have to resist buying them some of the time. LOVE them w/ hummus, and sometimes I only want to eat that for a meal when I have them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so weird that you feel the same way about pita chips, meg! I also only want that when I eat them. Except I like to also have a few bites of chocolate peanut butter mixed in. :-P I am trying to buy a smaller bag at Trader Joe's when I MUST have them.

    ReplyDelete