Tuesday, June 5, 2012

159.4

Exercise: Walked all over Shedd Aquarium and to/from car. Looooong walk!

I ate:
the chicken out of leftover Chicken Lo Mein (again, someone has to clear out the fridge)
Tons of grapes (I LOVE grapes. I once wrote a poem about them.)
Iced coffee w stevia & skim milk
Venti iced coffee from Starbucks with equal & skim (CRUCIAL to surviving today's visit to Shedd)
Clif Builder's Protein bar (vanilla almond - my current fave)
Apple
2T chocolate peanut butter
Cilantro lime shrimp
Chicken Alfredo (pasta - aaack!)
2-3 strawberries

Husband just got home from a trip & keeps saying he wants a cookie. I'm praying I can resist that once he breaks down and makes a run. He seems to think if he says it enough times, I'll go. He's wrong. In case you're wondering, he's no longer on the diet!

I'm exhausted. Baby was up at 3 am. Then awesome big sister1 (see pic) & I took 4 kids to Shedd. We managed to avoid the crappy (I assume), overpriced food -- a huge accomplishment!! Shedd was really nice. I was so excited to finally see the Jellies Exhibit. Jellyfish are awesome. They're 95% water and they eat and poop through the same opening!! I know that's gross but hey - I hang out with boys all day.

2 comments: