Sunday, June 10, 2012

160. Down is good.

Exercise: walked ~6 blocks and played tennis w/big sis1 (We lost, but we'll get 'em next time! We're just warmin' up.)

Ate:
Peanut butter n jelly on 2 rolls
Eggs n whites
Sourdough toast
Chipotle burrito bowl w barbacoa
Red mango yogurt w twix n Reese's
The rest of Res' red mango
2 iced coffees - one super duper delicious by fab big sis2!
Diet coke
Water water water
Microwave Popcorn

Baby had diarrhea last night and today. I don't know why. So I was up twice last night, feeding more than usual. I drank a ton of water today to make up for that. Sometimes, it seems like water is almost more important than food for breastfeeding.

I wish I could've resisted the candy on my froyo but I just could not! CANDY FIEND!!!!!

Big sis2 left today and took Awwsomme nephew with her. :( We'll reunite in a week though, at my Mom's house.

I start back to work tmo!!! Aaaaack! I don't know if you'll ever hear from me again!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment