Wednesday, June 6, 2012

159.0

Exercise: Walked to/from kids' school (a measly 6 blocks)

I ate:
Iced coffee w/Truvia & skim milk
1 bite of a cranberry white chocolate chip cookie (WOW)
1 cup Kashi Go Lean Crunch hi-protein cereal
Vanilla soy milk
Caesar salad w/croutons
Italian beef w/Hawaiian rolls
Apple
3.5 T chocolate peanut butter (lost control - finished it off!)
Blackberries, raspberries & strawberries (my fab nephew keeps rinsing and serving the berries, making it very easy to eat them!!)

I really like Truvia! It's probably not as good for you as stevia, but its consistency is like real sugar. That's really important when it comes to things like cereal. I should probably just use stevia in my coffee though, since I like the taste and I'm just dissolving it. I wonder if you can bake with Truvia?

I was able to resist Husband's cookies last night!! Yay!! But this morning he was mourning the fact that I couldn't at least taste the delicious, new flavor (cranberry white chocolate chip) - so I had one (rather large) bite. He was right - they ARE fabulous!! Jewel has some goooood cookies.

I had gluten in all 3 meals today & I think it made me sick. I've got to try to avoid it tomorrow!

2 comments: