Monday, June 11, 2012

160.2. Blah.

Exercise: NONE! :(
Ate:
Vat of oatmeal w raisins & macadamia nuts
Uncrustable (remind me to never buy these again)
Iced coffee usual
Water
A few apple slices w peanut butter
Sesame bagel w PB&J
Life cereal w Truvia & almond milk
Life cereal w sugar & almond milk
Bites of spaghetti
Iced green tea - 2

Why am I addicted to peanut butter??? I'm slowly but surely slipping back into my carb rut. I don't have enough other, better food around the house. I don't want to go to the store bc I'll be out of town next week (visiting my superb mommy!!!). I don't even know if I can call this a diet anymore! It's hard right now. :(

On the plus side, I started back to work today. Baby took a long nap so that was nice. It was a good workday! It wasn't hard to sit and work for 4 hours, but I barely made a dent in my 2000+ emails!!

No comments:

Post a Comment