Tuesday, June 12, 2012

160.4 - 150s I miss you!! :(

Exercise: Nada :(

Ate:
Fried eggs n toast
Iced coffee
Iced green tea
Chicken pot pie
2 bowls of Life cereal w Truvia & soy milk (the Life is gone now - what a relief!)
Celery n peanut butter (we've run out of pb too! What am I gonna eat tmo?!)
Water

I craved peanut butter all day today and finally broke down in the early evening. I've gotten my 4-yo addicted to spoonfuls of it, so he helped finish it off. I at least had celery with mine!

Baby STILL has diarrhea. :( But she seems to feel fine. She's eating and p'ing normally, so I think it just needs to run its course.

I'm boring today. Just a day in the life!! I've got one kid asleep on my belly and one snoozing beside me...better get them in their beds, so I can be alone for a tiny bit before passing out myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment